Having trouble reaching us by phone? Try these other options
El Paso Water has had a recent influx of calls to our Customer Service Center, resulting in some customers having to endure long wait times to talk to a representative. We apologize for the inconvenience, and we are working on making improvements to decrease wait times. In the meantime, try these self-help options to avoid the wait:
- If you receive a disconnect notice or your service is disconnected, you must pay the entire amount to restore service automatically. Bill Matrix allows customers to make a one-time payment through various forms, including check and debit cards. https://paymentsepwu.billmatrix.com
- Email us at email@example.com.
- If you need to make a payment or get account information, try these shortcuts:
To make a payment, call (915) 594-5500. Press 1 for English or 2 for Spanish, then press 2.
For Account information, press 1 for English or 2 for Spanish, then press 3.
- Our free 24/7 online account information service "WebConnect" gives you access to your billing, payment and consumption history for the past 24 months. http://www.epwu.org/service/online_services.
- Automatic Bank Draft takes the worry out of paying your bill each month. Sign up and your bill is paid automatically through your bank each month on the due date. http://www.epwu.org/service/bank_drafts.html
These quick options provide services for customers without having to wait to talk to a representative. Following these options will help reduce wait times for everyone. However, if you do need to talk with us regarding your account we are here for you.
You may call the Customer Service Call Center at (915) 594-5500 from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Friday. We encourage you to avoid calling on Monday or Friday during peak hours from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. We appreciate your patience while we work on changes that will increase the efficiency of our calling system.