Are you tired of being on hold? Try these options
We apologize for the inconvenience, and we have implemented automated system improvements to shorten your wait time. We need your help to make the improvements a success.
You no longer need to wait on hold when you use the new system. To save valuable time, please listen to the menus and enter the requested information. The system will save your position in the hold queue and call you back when it is your turn, or it will let you schedule a call back at a specific time that fits your schedule better.
Here are some other time-saving options.
- To make a payment, simply say "Pay by Phone" at the first menu option. You will be transferred to Bill Matrix and avoid the wait time. Bill Matrix allows customers to make a one-time payment through various forms, including checks and debit cards.
- If you receive a disconnect notice or your service is disconnected, you must pay the entire amount to restore service automatically. Pay online at paymentsepwu.billmatrix.com or use the automated phone system as stated above.
- Automatic Bank Draft takes the worry out of paying your bill. Sign up at www.epwu.org/service/bank_drafts.html, and your bill is paid automatically through your bank each month on the due date.
- "WebConnect," our free 24/7 online account information service, gives you access to 24 months of billing, payment and consumption history. www.epwu.org/service/online_services
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Using these options to access account information and services without talking to a representative will help reduce wait times for everyone. However, when you do need to talk to us about your account, we are here for you. Again, please enter your information, so the system can pull up your account information as it transfers you to the representative. This will save time so our team can assist you more effectively.
You may call the Customer Service Call Center at (915) 594-5500 from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Friday. We encourage you to avoid calling on Monday or Friday during peak hours from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. We appreciate your patience while we work on changes that will increase the efficiency of our calling system.